Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Fredericton; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver Our Purpose
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Are you passionate about the cloud? Then, come and join Deloitte Canada's Cloud Engineering team.What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte Canada is currently seeking AWS Cloud Engineers at all levels to continually challenge and grow their own technical expertise and business skills, architect technical solutions, lead cloud migrations, and build DevOps pipelines. Our AWS Cloud Engineers are provided the exciting opportunity to work with amazing clients and help drive the delivery of engagement deliverables. Being a part of Deloitte, a strategic AWS partner, you may also get a chance to work alongside AWS's systems engineers on certain client engagements. If you are interested in leading the development of innovative solutions using AWS Cloud Platform, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a AWS Cloud Engineer could be your most rewarding move.
Your duties may include:
• Participating in customer-facing and internal projects, assisting or leading the technical engineering and operationalization of cloud solutionsAbout the team
The focus and passion of Deloitte's Cloud Engineering practice is to help our clients become a place where their employees are passionate about the work they do, and they can dramatically accelerate the speed at which they deliver value. We are a specialized capability within our technology consulting practice in Canada, focused on the technical, organizational, and cultural elements that must be considered when helping our clients embrace the Cloud mindset. Our key clients span across various industries including financial services, energy and resources, consumer and retail business, digital-native, and public sector.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• An expert or working experience in AWS, with well-versed knowledge in one or more services such as:
• VPC (IPAM, Route Tables, VPN/Direct Connect, Transit Gateway, Security Groups, VPC Peering, ALB/ELB/NLB, etc.)
• IaaS Services (EC2, AMI, Snapshots, EBS, Autoscaling)
• Storage Services (S3, EFS, Glacier, Storage Gateway, AWS Backup)
• RDS Services (MySQL, Aurora, Postgres, MSSQL)
• Container Services (ECS, EKS, Fargate, Container Registry)
• Experience with Cloud Migration Strategy, Cloud Security and Serverless Cloud Computing concepts as it pertains to AWS
• Experience using Terraform is a must
Good to have:
• AWS Cloud Certification (Associate Developer, Associate SysOps Administrators, Associate/Professional Solutions Architect, Professional DevOps Engineer)
• Experience with implementing CI/CD pipelines
• Well versed in different Operating Systems such as: Linux, Windows
• Knowledge in containerization: Kubernetes, Docker
• Direct experience with AnsibleOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cloud, Engineer, Consulting, Developer, Equity, Technology, Engineering, Finance
Management and Executive