What is the opportunity? This unique position calls on your client-focused, digital first advice expertise as well as natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction. Specifically, you help clients with their everyday banking, credit, and investment needs through the use of new digital tools in our RBC meeting place locations. As an RBC ambassador, you add value in the moments that matter most to clients and collaborate with RBC colleagues and partners to help clients achieve their goals. Whether you're demonstrating how to use digital banking, assisting through the new client on-boarding process, referring a more complex opportunity to a colleague or providing general financial wellness advice to clients your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and memorable experiences that drive client satisfaction and loyalty. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Focus on client education and demonstration, leveraging technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive brand value and retain relationships
- Actively listen and engage clients in conversation to further understand their individual needs
- Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with clients, colleagues and partners to make the most of advice opportunities and referrals
- Proactively engage with clients in all areas of the branch and in the community, uncovering banking needs, providing help and advice, as well as identifying sales and referral opportunities
- Assist clients with a range of self and assisted service financial transactions
- A warm, friendly and approachable attitude with a demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as demonstrated success in a fast-paced retail environment
- Above average digital literacy across a broad range of devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) and can learn new technology very quickly
- Superior emotional intelligence and situational awareness skills as well as problem-solving and people skills with the ability to build strong relationships and proactively connect with clients
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, eager to learn with strong personal ethics and a hunger for success
- Adaptable with strong change management skills
- Mutual Funds accreditation (e.g., Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course)
What's in it for you?We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial or service industry
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, and flexible benefits
- Continued opportunities for career advancement
- World-class training, coaching, and development opportunities
- Support from a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, as well as world-class tools and training
- Opportunity to achieve great success and grow your career with RBC
At RBC, the health and wellbeing of our employees and candidates is always our top priority .Recruitment ProcessCOVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how our video-interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process, and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have. Workplace Flexibility You will be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can be fully productive, and role requirements including regulatory obligations can be satisfied. We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible. Health & Safety For employees that may be required to work from our premises, we're doing our part to safeguard your health, and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All RBC premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Address:Memorial University of Newfoundland Campus
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Required Travel (%):0
Platform:Personal & Commercial Banking
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance