Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact. Job Description
Do you thrive in leading a medium-sized team to initiate great customer conversations and create a pleasant and positive customer experience? Can you provide your mentorship, subject matter expertise and support in achieving business results while adhering to internal policies, practices and processes? As Branch Manager II,
strive for excellence and execute with speed, raising the bar around you.
A typical day at work might look like:
- Mentor the team on advice-giving strategies on banking solutions to improve the overall customer experience and financial confidence
- Promote TD's image and goodwill within the community by participating in community events
- Enhance customer experience by understanding their financial needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Act as the highest point of escalation for the branch to ensure customer issues are handled in the best course of action and participate in the resolution of reported matters when required
- Oversee complex branch administrative duties for mutual funds, real estate secured credit, and other compliance-related issues
- Ensure overall employee scheduling is optimal
- Develop and implement business development strategies within the budget and communicate results to the team to meet business objectives
- Ensure accuracy of all customer transactions as per TD's policies to achieve operational excellence
- Mentor the team on offering One TD solutions and building lasting relationships with customers
- Liaise with Wealth and Business Banking to stay updated with processes, emerging issues, and industry regulations
- Cultivate a positive and customer-focused work environment that builds productivity, innovation, operational improvement, and professionalism
- Undergraduate degree with over 5 years of relevant experience
- Completion of Branch Compliance Officer (BCO) and IFIC or CSC Course
- A strategic thinker with extensive knowledge of advanced investing and credit processes, policies, programs and systems to provide tactical direction to senior leadership
- Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, and internet application
- Strong communication skills to liaise with customers, employee and cross functional teams
- A thorough and accurate decision maker who can exercise discretion and judgement skills when working with confidential information
- A dedicated and committed leader who can make an impact on the team and positively influence them and achieve results with effective negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Management and Executive