238 Water Street
Job Family Group:
Commercial Sales & Service
Provides exceptional, daily operational service support to grow the Bank's market share and maximize profitability of client relationships. Ensures client problem resolution is prompt and effective, and that enhancement opportunities are identified and closed or referred during client service interactions. Typically meets client service needs through a pooled call center environment or a dedicated one-on-one relationship with sensitive, complex, and/or top tiered clients.
- Demonstrates an in-depth working knowledge of the strengths, capabilities, and limitations of products, upgrades, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Accurately documents client requests using tracking systems.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of product and service capabilities by providing needed information or directing clients to the appropriate source.
- Tracks the collection of client service fees.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Actively listens to client concerns to diagnose client service needs.
- Facilitates timely client problem-resolution, and engages cross-functional representatives or groups, as appropriate.
- Responds to client concerns in a professional manner that conveys ownership, competence, respect, the value of the client relationship and meets standards.
- Facilitates actions that close gaps between client expectations and experiences in the performance of the Bank and its products.
- Serves as an advocate for individual clients and escalates service problems to facilitate timely resolution.
- Explores and identifies enhancements and cross-sell opportunities to bring forward to appropriate lines of business.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires handling various tasks and priorities concurrently.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Knowledge of BMO banking products - In-depth.
- Knowledge of customer escalation processes/practices - In-depth.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians