Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Gatineau; Ottawa; Quebec City Our Purpose
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Are you passionate about the Cloud? If yes, join the Cloud Engineering team at Deloitte Canada. What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte Canada is currently seeking Google Cloud engineering consultants at every level. These consultants will challenge themselves, develop their technical expertise and business skills, design technical solutions, and lead Cloud migrations and DevOps pipelines. Our Google Cloud engineering consultants have the chance to work with amazing clients and help them deliver on engagements. They contribute to internal and external client projects and may support or lead implementations of technical engineering and operationalization of Cloud computing solutions. As a member of Deloitte, a strategic partner of Google, you could also have the chance to work alongside Google systems engineers on some of our client engagements. If you would like to lead the development of innovative solutions using the Google Cloud Platform, then joining the Deloitte consulting team as a Google Cloud engineering consultant could be your most rewarding decision.About the team
The objective of Deloitte's Cloud Engineering practice is to help our clients become companies where employees are passionate about their work and where they can significantly accelerate the speed with which they provide value. We are specialized in our technology consulting practice in Canada, focusing on technical, organizational, and cultural aspects that must be considered to help our clients adopt a Cloud transformation mentality. Our key clients are active across various industries, in particular financial services, transportation, energy and natural resources, retail and B2C, digital natives and the public sector.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• Bilingualism (French and English), written and spoken
• GCP expertise or work experience, with in-depth knowledge of one or more services such as:
• Virtual Private Cloud (VPC): Hybrid connectivity, security groups, VPN cloud, load distribution for the Cloud, Traffic Director, etc.
• Infrastructure-service (IaaS) : Compute Engine, Cloud GPU, App Engine, Autoscaler)
• Storage services: Cloud storage, Filestore, Cloud storage archiving, storage transfer service
• Relational Database Service (RDS): Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, Postgres, MSSQL
• Container services: GKE, Cloud Run, Container Registry
• Experience with concepts such as the development of a strategy to migrate towards the Cloud, Cloud security, and server-less Cloud computing concepts with respect to GCP
• Experience with Terraform is an asset.
• GCP certifications (Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Cloud Developer, Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer)
• Experience deploying CI/CD Pipelines
• Familiarization with different operating systems: Linux, Windows
• Knowledge of containerization: Kubernetes, Docker
• Direct experience with AnsibleOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cloud, Consulting, Database, SQL, Engineer, Technology, Engineering
Management and Executive