About the opportunity:
- Develop your own business with the support of a recognised brand.
- Provide a lucrative solution to high profile clients
- Be recognised for your hard work - great rewards and unlimited earning potential!
We are seeking polished and experienced sales professionals to join our team as a Corporate Travel Consultant. You will be responsible for managing the travel requirements of companies within the SME B2B segment, presenting tailored travel solutions and delivering the boutique level of service that Corporate Traveller is famous for. Corporate Traveller provides tailor made travel services to a diverse range of small businesses. As a specialist division of Flight Centre Travel Group, we benefit from the global negotiating power to offer the broadest choice of corporate and leisure airfares, car rentals and hotel accommodation options. What you'll need:
Our ideal candidate will have consultative sales experience, along with buckets of ambition and an insatiable appetite for growing a business and delivering impeccable service. Additionally, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with business owners, decision makers and managers who book corporate travel;
- High attention to detail;
- A positive attitude and a will to succeed
- Strong time management skills and professionalism;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexibility to work overtime as required, including management of our after-hours emergency service
- 2 years work experience in a target driven environment
- GDS experience required - Sabre preferred
Please note that all of our Corporate Travel Consultants work on a full-time basis. About Corporate Traveller:
Corporate Traveller has been focusing on the travel needs of small to medium enterprises (SME) for over 20 years and is known for great service and highly motivated travel experts.
The Corporate Traveller team is the best in the business, just ask our clients. Our travel experts are highly experienced and have the exceptional product knowledge to deliver airfare and accommodation options that will have an immediate and positive impact on the bottom line of our clients.
Our flexible business model is shaped to match the distinctive needs of SMEs, enabling us to better understand their travel requirements, offer tailored solutions and build long-term partnerships.
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG), Corporate Traveller is backed by the global network of one of the world's largest travel agencies. Corporate Traveller clients benefit from professionally managed travel programs, access to flexible payment options, clear financial reporting, and dedicated 24/7 service. Benefits Include:
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- RRSP with matching
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award-winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Travel is booming once again, and our roles are being filled quicker than a nonstop from London to New York. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity, and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace that truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close:
Management and Executive