Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver Our Purpose
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. You love to wrestle down data puzzles, you embrace the potential that data represents, you aspire to solve data problems no one else can, and above all, you want to use data to make impacts that matter? If that is you, then Deloitte Omnia AI is where you want to be.What will your typical day look like?
As a Data Architect - SAP Analytics
within our Omnia AI practice
, you will be a team player to a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI engagements (projects). You will have the opportunity to be involved in the full life-cycle of AI projects, which includes contributing in proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, and internal projects aiming to leverage top data management applications. You will be able to work on the largest and most advanced Analytics projects on the market: 2019, 2020, 2021 Gartner Data & Analytics Service Provider leader.
Specifically, in this role, you will:
• Work closely with cross functional data and analytics teams, enabling data & AI solutions driving successful business outcomes
• Actively contribute in the development of AI strategy engagements, helping our clients define how to successfully manage their data and deploy AI capabilities
• Provide subject matter expertise and technical leadership for data migration, conversion, and load initiatives as part of transformational programs
• Lead and support development of data models for AI and Analytics initiatives on SAP projects
• Provide leadership and expertise designing, configuring, and deploying SAP transformation programs, focused in leading practices around Business Intelligence, Data and Analytics capabilities leveraging industry leading data tools
• Lead and support SAP & AI pursuits and practice development initiatives
• Understand requirements, data sets, key success criteria, and issues which can be solved using analytics and/or data science techniques and provide accurate estimates.About the team Deloitte Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Data Modernization & Analytics team
helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. We work closely with the Omnia AI Strategy, AI Data Science and AI Factory (custom developed AI assets) teams to drive successful business outcomes. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, SAP BW, SAP HANA, and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes. To support our continued growth, we are looking to add many team players with hands-on work experience ideally in the data, analytics and/or AI domains.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• 5+ years' experience with SAP applications (SAP ECC and/or SAP S/4HANA) and tools (BW, BOBJ, HANA, SAC, Data Services)
• Experience developing data models, views, ETL processes from multiple source systems into Enterprise Data Warehouses/Data Lakes
• Functional and Technical proficiency with at least 3+ years hands-on full life-cycle complex/large scale data warehouse and ETL design and development experience, including architecting, implementing, and successfully operationalizing large scale SAP data solutions in production environments using SAP BW, Native HANA, S/4HANA or BOBJ
• Relevant experience with AI/ML models, automation, predictive or advanced analytics solutions are highly desirable, regardless if they were or not developed within SAP projects/technologies.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team, please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. This role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
[Not to be removed or modified - this is firm standard] The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
SAP, Data Architect, ERP, Data Conversion, Data Warehouse, Technology, Data