- Greets client while setting client expectations for the applicable Setup.
- Uses customer lifestyle knowledge to recommend additional products and services.
- Interacts with clients to provide an interactive demonstration and to explain system functionality
- Assists clients with service/repair issues
- Resolves client issues and complaints in a positive manner that builds business and enhances client loyalty while adhering to Company policies and procedures.
- Completes paperwork and obtains necessary signatures and pending payments
- Promotes and sells Geek Squad Services
Precinct Technical Service Work
- Performs repairs, upgrades and related Services
- Checks returned product by ensuring functionality, erasing computer hard drives and ensuring no other lingering problems
- Provides technical information to clients on available products & services to meet their needs
- Offers estimate of work to be done
- Educates client to prevent similar problems (RTC), if applicable
- Conducts and maintains repairs as per SOW’s required for conducting Manufacturer repairs.
- Maintains current on latest computer related produce & industry trends through internet research, publications, etc.
- Assists with installation on Home Theatre, Networking, Computer-related assembly & configuration for hardware and software products.
- Follows direction given by Double Agents and Sr. Double Agents with respect to best practices and installation techniques.
- Obtains necessary tools, supplies and accessories for install as needed
- Cleans up job site after installation
Banking, Finance and Insurance