Permanent Reference code
:101704 Primary Location:
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada All Available Locations:
St. John's Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated executive coordinator to work with the firm's Partners and or Directors on a national scale to help boost our growth.What will your typical day look like?
Your typical day would consist of providing exceptional administrative support for Partners and/or Directors with email management, calendar management, meeting support, travel arrangements, expense claims processing, drafting correspondence and emails with a high level of discretion and confidentiality.About the team
The role of the Executive Coordinator is to provide remote administrative support for several Partners and/or Directors nationally from the Executive Services Centre in St. John's NL. The incumbent must be detail oriented, anticipatory, organized, able to accommodate flexible hours, and work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing confidential information. You will have the opportunity to proactively anticipate business and client service needs, demonstrating resourcefulness and critical thinking, and provide streamlined and focused client lifecycle support with CRM updates, invoicing/billing process, reviewing client deliverables.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• Minimum 1-3 years of customer service and/or administrative experience in a professional, customerservice driven and fast-paced environment
• Ability to deal with highly confidential information; diplomacy, conciliation and discretion are all vital in this role
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask and to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency
• Flexibility to work a 1 0am - 6:30pm or 1 pm-9:30pm business day as well as potential overtime Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Administrative Assistant, Developer, CRM, Equity, Administrative, Technology, Finance