Requisition ID: 45014
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. A multinational winning team... Scotiabank is Canada's international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking. What you'll be doing...
Our Advisors are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer's journey by:
What you've learned...
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer needs, listening to understand what they are asking for
- Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice
- Building customer's plans using a holistic approach to help them achieve their goals
- Nurturing strong, long-standing relationships
- Developing, retaining and growing the branch business by delivering against individuals and team sales goals that support a positive customer experience
- How to build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed business goals that align to a customer's stated goals
- To uncover and solve for customers' needs
- Must be fully bilingual, English & French
What we're offering...
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professionally development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers
Full mobility (ability to relocate) within this area is a strong asset.
If you have limited mobility, please state mobility/ geographic preference in your cover letter or resume (eg. mobility within the Central NL area or Northern Peninsula area or NL West coast area, etc.)
Our NL Northwest District includes branches in the Channel-Port Aux Basque, Corner Brook, St. Anthony, Baie Verte, Grand Falls-Windsor, Fogo, Gander, Clarenville areas.
Location(s): Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : Conception Bay South || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : Corner Brook || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : Deer Lake || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : Gander || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : Grand Falls-Windsor || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : Labrador City || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : Mount Pearl || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : St Anthony || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : St John's || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : Stephenville
As Canada's International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible. Job Segment:
Financial, Bank, Banking, Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Finance
Posted: February 16, 2019
Closes: April 17, 2019