Requisition ID: 167464
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
At Scotiabank we help employeesbuild their futures - where they can be themselves and win together.With a commitment to diversity and inclusion and a performance-orientedculture that includes coaching,learning, and development - thereare endless possibilities.At Scotiabank - you can make animpact. You help make the futures of our 25 million customers happen. You can find your future here.
The selected applicant must be willing to be placed permanently at any of the following branches upon completion of training: Avalon Mall, Galway, Mount Pearl, Torbay Road, Churchill Park, Water Street, Long Pond, Paradise, and Goulds
. What you'll be doing...
Our Financial Advisors are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, our focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer's journey by:
What you need to succeed as a Financial Advisor...
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer needs, listening to understand what they are asking for
- Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice
- Building our customer's comprehensive plans using a holistic approach to help them achieve their goals
- Nurturing strong, long-standing relationships in the St John's market
- Developing, retaining and growing the branch business by delivering against individual and team sales goals that support a positive customer experience
What we're offering...
- The appetite and drive to build strong customer relationships and deliver excellence customer service
- The proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets in a fast paced environment that align to a customer's stated goals
- To uncover and solve for customers' needs
- Mutual Funds licence and working towards the CIFP Diploma
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization where you are surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers in the St John's market.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers.
- You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for high-performance. You'll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development.
- You'll receive clear, transparent criteria to progress in your career.
- You won't need to wait for a vacancy in your branch or move to another branch to elevate your career. You can do it from the same chair enabling you to build deeper relationships and grow your expertise beyond the St John's market.
Location(s): Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : St John's || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : Goulds || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : Mount Pearl || Canada : Newfoundland and Labrador : Paradise
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Investment Banking, Technical Support, Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Financial Sales, Technology, Finance, Sales
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support