As the Financial Operations Administrator, you will be responsible for managing Giftbit's financial operations activities.
Giftbit makes rewards simple and remarkable.
Our user-friendly app lets businesses send digital gift cards and digital Visa cards. Giftbit makes it easy for businesses to reward employees, customers, survey respondents. Learn more at http://www.giftbit.com.
Giftbit's dynamic team shape the company's principled, product-led culture. The intuitive Giftbit product, the excellent customer experience, and our work environment, are all founded on Giftbit's 8 cultural principles . Complimented by clear business strategy, these principles guide the actions and decision-making of the people at Giftbit.
As the Financial Operations Administrator, you will be responsible for managing Giftbit's financial operations activities. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and reliability of financial information, and implementing and maintaining proper financial procedures. You will also be responsible for managing the company's financial risk. The Financial Operations Administrator's role is critical to the success of the organization, as accurate financial information is essential for making informed business decisions at all levels of the organization. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will work closely with other members of the business team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Supporting our day-to-day financial responsibilities, including running payroll, corporate banking, inventory management, and supporting the flow of customers funding their accounts.
- Preparing and analyzing weekly and monthly financial reporting, and other analysis.
- Monitor financial performance and targets by establishing and maintaining clear internal key performance metrics.
- Define and implement new financial processes.
- Oversee the monthly financial reconciliation process and communicating results to the auxiliary accounting team and senior leadership team.
- Support annual strategy development by evaluating financial performance and providing strategic financial advice to the executive team.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or a related field.
- Operational experience in finance. Proven knowledge of financial processes, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- High attention to detail and a diligent care for accuracy.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications, including bookkeeping software.
- Outstanding reporting and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets.
EXTRAS WE'D VALUE TOO
- A solid understanding of internet and software businesses
- Operational finance experience in USA and Canada
OPPORTUNITIES AT GIFTBIT
One of our 8 cultural principles is adopting a growth mindset. We invest in the professional development of our team. You will have opportunities to grow your skill and perspective with education, conferences, and relevant training.
Work at Giftbit is meant to support success and prosperity in the fullness of your life. We promote holistic self-care and health. We offer flexible workspace options. We celebrate the diversity of people's strengths in an inclusive team environment that embraces learning and improvement.
Financial compensation at Giftbit rewards growth, performance, and teamwork. We pay people based on experience and proficiency to clear industry benchmarks and market standards. The salary range for this role is dependent on candidate experience.
We welcome candidates living in Canada to apply. Giftbit is a diverse team of people who mainly work in the Pacific time zone. Giftbit is a distributed company, however we have offices in Victoria and Comox. We require resumes and cover letters to be submitted by each candidate. All candidates will be considered in a fair and inclusive process. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation: $75,000 - $95,000 Images Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Remote
Experience Level : Intermediate Level