Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Client Coordinator, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. The successful candidate will be a primary contact for assigned clients, or groups of clients to help answer and/or triage (redirect to the appropriate individual) client inquiries. The Client Administrator's duties will revolve around the client - ensuring that the clients needs/wants are met and that a strong level of trust is created. This includes, but is not limited to the oversight of client deliverables and interactions (tax compliance deliverables, project information requests, meetings, etc.) ensuring that service delivery is seamless. If the client has a need/issue/concern the Administrator is the first point of contact.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Client Communications and General Questions
• Liaison for deliverables, client information requests for large projects, questions on billing, etc.
• Coordinate required activities and resources to respond to all relevant client questions/issues; collaboration with the M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) team which may include other specialty groups within PwC (e.g., Corporate Tax, US Tax, International Tax, PwC Law, etc).
• Contact CRA on behalf of clients
• Coordinate and attend internal team meetings as required; lead client meeting preparation and task implementation;
• Prepare meeting minutes; generate and maintain action item reports;
• Oversee timely completion and execution of client deliverables (e.g., tax planning slides);
• Project management; participate in project status update calls and follow up/check-in on progress internally as well as externally with clients - Corporate, ITS, M&A and Indirect tax workstreams
• Coordination and execution of administrative tasks and some event planning
Client Data Integrity
• Oversee client onboarding process; internal onboarding processes for new client files
• Assist with client service plans and engagement letters on a timely basis, coordinating with London Acceleration Center (LAC)
• Initiate invoices
• Regularly maintain and update client information; responsible for the integrity of data retention and storage Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Considerable experience in large volume client service environment within Accounting/Law/Investment Firm will be an asset
• Previous client service experience is an asset - proven track record in providing support to a client with a large volume of work
• Experience with deadline-oriented environment and matrix reporting structure
• Demonstrates ability to manage relationships and communicate effectively
• Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical, digitized and changing work environment
• Demonstrates a professional attitude, discretion, integrity and tact at all times
• Able to negotiate and influence effectively, with an ability to challenge in a constructive manner
• Self-starter with a pragmatic problem-solving mindset, the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.