Permanent Primary Location:
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
As an Audit Manager you will:
- Provide value added consultative solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions
- Manage the overall planning, pricing and execution of audit engagements
- Plan and lead teams while mentoring and coaching them to their highest potential
- Assist in the recruitment and training of junior practitioners
- Contribute to practice growth and development
Your role as a manager at Deloitte:
Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
External Posting Qualifications
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Must have CPA designation or equivalency
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience: Using IFRS, US GAAP and PCAOB and working with publicly listed clients
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply