Permanent Reference code
:104683 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Moncton; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; Saint John; Saskatoon; St. John's; Vancouver; Winnipeg Our Purpose
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.What will your typical day look like?
In FY20, the Chief Culture and People Office (CCPO) developed a Culture and People Strategy for 2023 - a roadmap that will guide enablement of the broader firm Category of One strategy by inspiring and empowering our people and delivering "I only could have done it at Deloitte" experiences.
The Partner Performance & Succession Planning Manager reports to the Director of Partner Performance and Succession. You will be responsible working with the team for delivering and executing on the succession management strategy and related operations for ELT, ET, IMP and Key LCSP roles across the firm. You will provide reporting and progress reports to both the Executive and The People and Culture Committee of the Board.
You'll be accountable to:
• Lead the enhancement of succession planning processes, including:
- Role criteria
- Succession candidate readiness
- Development progress
- Priority status for senior executive roles within the firm
- Embedding diversity, equity and inclusion in all processes
• Update and maintain the emergency successor list for key leadership roles
• Develop and support candidate validation activities including:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Talent Reviews Materials
- Data driven approach to uncovering potential
- Lead the development of the materials for the Executive and/or Board reporting
You are someone who has expertise in the following areas:
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in an HR Business Partner/ Talent Advisor role and/or previous talent advisory or project related experience required
• Completed university degree
• Ability to work effectively in a highly complex, matrixed, partnership environment.
• Working knowledge of major Talent functions and specific experience with talent development, performance management, policy development and succession planning
• Ability to partner with various working stream to develop talent solutions to business requirements
• Proven experience working in a partnership structure and collaborating with practice leaders and partners
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills with an ability to form strong relationships at all organizational levels
• Impeccably diplomatic approach to sensitive talent matters
• Proven ability to work effectively as part of a virtual national team
• Experience with leadership development processes and tools, familiarity with MS Access tools and strong MS Excel skills would be a definite asset
• Superb planning and an ability to execute complex projects
• Ability to work in French and or Spanish is an assetOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Equity, Manager, Performance Management, Technology, Finance, Management, Human Resources
Management and Executive