* Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from other departments and clients.
* Training other staff on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
* Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
* Creating accurate spreadsheets.
* Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
* Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
* Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
#39 - BrainStation - Take Risks, Learn More & Stress Less