RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the \"right\" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take \"no\" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
The Outlet Stock Receiving Associate is responsible for inventory accuracy. This position collaborates with all Outlet associates and Leaders to deliver extraordinary experiences to all customers. The Outlet Stock Receiving Associate upholds all safety guidelines when handling furniture and accessories.
- Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Process shipments of RH product safely and in a timely manner to maximize productivity
- Ensure smooth transitions of product from delivery trucks to storage and sales floor
- Commit to Quality by upholding stockroom organization standards
- Ensure all merchandise is properly tagged for inventory accuracy
- Prepare purchased product and assist customers with loading RH furniture and accessories into their vehicles
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills
- 1+ years of retail experience, stock receiving preferred
- Prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Proven experience upholding safety guidelines and procedures to ensure personal safety and the safety of others
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive, professional attitude and demonstrated enthusiasm for supporting customers
- Proficient with current technology i.e. iPads, Mac, PC
OUR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to consistently lift and mobilize furniture and accessories in excess of 100 pounds, while utilizing appropriate equipment and adhering to safety guidelines
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor, stockroom and loading docks
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.