RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the \"right\" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take \"no\" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
The Outlet Sales Leader leads a high-energy, driven Sales team, ensuring they deliver an unexpected and extraordinary experience to our customers both internally and externally. The Sales Leader's commitment to educate and deliver first-class service are key components to empowering their teams to exceed sales goals, embrace the RH brand and build world-class customer relationships. The dynamic RH environment offers the autonomy to exercise creativity and empowerment to "do the right thing."
- Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Coach, mentor, train and develop Sales associates
- Collaborate with the cross-functional Leadership team to be proactive in prioritizing customer needs so that any escalations are satisfied with immediate resolution
- Communicate open and transparent feedback to all members of Team RH
- Elevate brand standards and merchandise presentations
- Analyze weekly and daily business goals to achieve unimaginable results
- Represent the RH brand through polished communication, personal appearance and professionalism
- 2+ years of leadership experience in the retail industry, preferably in home furnishings
- Proven experience exceeding sales goals
- Commitment to Quality with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient with current technology i.e. iPads, Mac, PC
OUR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 50 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and adhering to safety guidelines
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor and stockroom
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.