At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here .
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities? Job Description
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself
- Manage cleanliness of dining room area
- Managing priorities, staying organized, and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision.
- Cook and Preparefood,keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Stock fridge/freezers
- Keepall surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
Additional Information About Us
- Availablefrom 7pm - 7amMonday toSunday
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
Restaurants and Food Service