Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Langley; Moncton; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Quebec City; Regina; Saint John; St. John's; Toronto; Vancouver; Victoria; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. If you have a passion for quality and project management delivery and want to bring the ultimate experience to our clients and employees, then we want to hear from you!What will your typical day look like?
Project Specialists are project delivery experts working alongside other team members within consulting to deliver client solutions. The team is focuses on project management and agile delivery throughout the project life cycle. The team is responsible to drive creation of core Project Management standards as well as deliverables and tools on projects/programs.About the team
This is a team experiencing growth and continues to focus on delivering project mgm't expertise. This team works across every industry to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage. The Project Specialist reports to the Project Specialist Leaders within National ConsultingEnough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• 6+ years' minimum experience of hands on project management and implementation experience in a waterfall or agile delivery. Ideally with 2 to 3 years delivery experience in consulting.
• Or is working towards PMP, CSM, CSPM, and other Project management related certification.
• Advanced knowledge of program and project management discipline including risk and quality management practices in waterfall and agile delivery.
• Experience with business transformation and technology enablement project delivery and an understanding of technology implementation issues and risk.
• Experience communicating project status at various stakeholder levels.
• Detail-oriented, including ability to identify important details, ensuring items are not overlooked and consistent quality delivery of work, keeping the overall goals of the project in mind.
• Strong leadership, business development, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Travel requirement, 80% on average.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Manager, Consulting, Developer, Equity, Quality Manager, Management, Technology, Finance, Quality
Management and Executive