WhereTo (now part of Flight Centre Travel Group) is looking for a passionate, motivated and skilled QA Engineer to join our growing Product and Engineering teams. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the team leading the return to travel and work with some of the largest and most powerful travel programs in the world.
You will become an expert on our product and help our CSM team navigate each feature. You will also work closely with our Travel Agent, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure a seamless experience from start to finish. If you get excited about delivering memorable experiences, educating users on a new product, and delighting customers (travelers) at every turn, this is the role for you. Job Description:
- Test new and existing features, debug code (units and integration) and report errors and failures
- Work collaboratively with the developing team to correct errors and participate in testing for product releases
- Organize test cases designed by individual teams into ordered suites
- Perform manual, functional, feature testing on existing features
- Help teams create 'smoke tests', reduced-test suites that they can run quickly and independently for developer builds
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to isolate problems.
- Conducts compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
- Program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Must have: At least 1 years experience as a QA engineer.
- Must have: A strong QA mindset to think through testing and come up with thorough test cases.
- Nice to have: Startup experience.
- Nice to have: Experience in Travel Industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- RRSP with matching/401k program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Location - Remote, Canada
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Travel is booming once again, and our roles are being filled quicker than a nonstop from London to New York. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close: