VIRTUAL52 - HomeRes - BC - BMO
Job Family Group:
Drives sales results for designated products being sold through internal BMO channels by improving BMO employees' product knowledge expertise, and customer needs conversations in order to provide solutions in the best interests of customers. Provides training and coaching to optimize sales and channel performance. Supports a variety of national and regional programs to drive overall business growth. Gathers and shares insights about the product, processes, and client experience to continuously improve the market offer.
- Provides sales support to the sales teams and internal partners to drive sales results.
- Assists in preparing new business proposals or presentations to clients/prospects based upon their needs.
- Delivers exceptional customer service that builds trust through expertise, responsive service and support.
- Stays abreast of consumer needs, industry trends and best practices, and the regulatory environment as it relates to the products and services provided.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Supports the development of training materials and presentations to enhance employee effectiveness.
- Supports and enhances the delivery of the desired client experience through sales channels.
- Supports regional and national sales & marketing programs to drive overall sales effectiveness.
- Collaborates effectively with internal stakeholders to build capability and drive business growth.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and/or certification in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working product knowledge.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support