Not sure what's next on the horizon for you?
Join our dynamic team of adventurers!
We are currently hiring Housekeeping staff to join our team for 6 month placements (or longer!). You'll be working at an amazing resort, with a supportive team, in a busy and energetic environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide friendly service. Responsibilities and Duties:
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, and vacuuming.
- Thoroughly wash and sanitize room showers, toilets, mirrors and sinks
- Vacuum carpets and clean hard floors (e.g., linoleum, tile etc.) using the appropriate product
- Regularly replace and restock room amenities, including towels, soaps and shampoos
- Remove all used bed linens and replace with a fresh set of linens
- Ensure all rooms assigned are inspected and meet expected standards
- Ensure equipment is taken care of, inspecting them to make sure no inadequacies exist
- Advise superiors of any damages, missing items, and/or disturbances efficiently
- Deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner to the best of your ability
- Ensure stock of all items are correct and replace as necessary
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and follow company-related practices
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Over the course of your placement, staff accommodations will be arranged for you!
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!