6-month RPA developer contract opportunity building out solutions for a global brand located in Vancouver with full remote work capability
What & Why:
- 6-month contract RPA developer contract
- High profile retail technology program
- Highly respected brand located in Vancouver with remote work capability
As a result of investment in technology our client is looking to add multiple RPA developers to their corporate technology team as they embark on an automation program following a successful proof of concept. We are looking for someone who has UI-Path platform development skillset with a special emphasis on unattended robots. Ideally you have experience with full stack development as well. This is a really exciting time to join the organization as they invest into RPA.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer, but you will need to accommodate PST hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Strong track record implementing RPA Tools UiPath
- Strong API integration skills
- Automated text in PDF's using screen scraping to calculate the invoices and store them into a data table using UI Path
- Built automated solution containing processes, work queues, environment using UI Path and developed the best practices.
- Involved in IT strategy and transformation engagements (IT long range plan, roadmap, operating model, governance, enterprise architecture, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition.
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services) , Scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.