Here is your chance as a Salesforce.com Developer to be at the center of innovation within the Amazon Corporate Gift Cards team. Salesforce plays an integral role in serving the needs of our Business customers in this rapidly growing, customer obsessed, multi-billion dollar business. The global role is part of the Product team and offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
The Corporate Gift Cards business is part of the Consumer Payments organization and generates and fulfills sales of Amazon Gift Cards, as well as Prime subscriptions, to internal and external corporate clients. This includes companies of all sizes providing Amazon gift cards to their customers and employees as incentives or using gift cards to disburse funds, as well as distribution of our gift cards across tens of thousands of retail store locations around the world. This multi-billion dollar business is a significant contributor to Amazon's new customer acquisition and company profitability. We grow our corporate business through direct sales, through relationships with resellers and distributors, and through a self-service channel.
We are innovating by inventing new incentive use cases, introducing Amazon Gift Cards into new applications, and building out a platform that allows us to deliver gift codes at scale, provide customization and personalization, and provide easy integration through web interfaces or APIs. We also integrate with our Brick & Mortar partners around the world to distribute GCs to recipients and launch new products like Amazon Cash.
We are looking for a Salesforce.com Developer to be part of our Product team which includes Salesforce Engineers, Salesforce Administrators, Product managers and works closely together with our dedicated Gift Card Systems engineering team. The candidate will collaborate and consult with key stakeholders in Operations, Sales, and Finance to collaborate on key business initiatives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. This critical position is located at the headquarters in Vancouver, CA.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support day-to-day use of Salesforce by hundreds of Amazon Gift Card Salesforce users that serve thousands of business customers
- Optimize processes, solve technical issues, invent creative solutions, data cleanliness, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce system
- Document the system, deploy updates, and train users
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of professional developer experience
- 4+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
- 3+ years Java or C# development experience
- Knowledge of SOQL
- Salesforce.com Administrator and Developer Certification (strongly preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related study)
- Experience as a consultant
- Confidently work off existing code
- Experience with developing and delivering solutions to customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, Operations, and/or Marketing issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Information Technology Operations and Logistics