Permanent Reference code
:124596 Primary Location:
Montreal, QC All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC; Brossard, QC; Laval, QC; Quebec City, QC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
As a SAP Solution Manager, focuses on administrating and supporting SAP-oriented environments. You will:
About the team
- Manage SAP Solution support team to support clients' SAP landscapes. Ultimate goals are to exceed client expectations, meet agreed-upon Service Level Agreements and KPIs.
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements.
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte.
- Build strong business relationships with potential clients.
- Enhance your SAP and consulting skills through various learning and certification opportunities.
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within the Deloitte SAP practice.
The Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Experience with SAP and SAP SOLMAN implementations
- SAP Solution Manager experience for S/4 HANA
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 hands-on configuration experience
- Expert level knowledge of Change Management capabilities ChaRM, QGM
- Experience with Retrofit implementation
- Knowledge of Focused Build is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of ITSM, Test Management, Solution Documentation
- General SAP Basis experience (knowledge of solman setup tasks, especially for Change Management implementation)
- Experience integrating Solution Manager with other tools (Jira, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow) is an asset
- Experience in architecting, implementing and supporting complex business processes supported by SAP Solution Manager
- Exposure to SAP Project Management methods (Activate), to general project management principles and IT project life cycle methodologies using SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Solution Manager Certifications are an asset
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud ALM is an advantage
Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients,bilingualism
in French and English is required for this position.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
SAP, ERP, Project Manager, QC, CPA, Technology, Quality, Finance