Permanent Reference code
:117428 Primary Location:
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada All Available Locations:
St. John's, NL Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters..
-- Are you the kind of person who likes to seek challenging opportunities? Then check out this exciting Audit opportunity below!What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
About the team
- Provide solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions
- Assist in the planning and execution of the audits of financial statements
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That's why our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. You'll develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Completed undergraduate degree and 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Audit;
- Working towards or enrolled in the CPA designation process;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Experience and / or interest for technical research in accounting standards; and in understanding customers control systems;
- Be comfortable with the use of advanced software
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Equity, Accounting, CPA, Audit, Technology, Finance