Description Senior Business Analyst, eCommerce Consultant
What to expect as a Senior Business Analyst, eCommerce Consultant at Elastic Path.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst, eCommerce Consultant to join our Global Services group. Someone with eCommerce experience and a thorough understanding of product development cycles (specifically Agile). This is an exciting opportunity to work with the world's leading brands to help shape mission-critical digital commerce solutions.
Location: We are looking for a candidate to be located in North America. This position can be remote, from any location in North America. However, we are currently operating with a work-from-home model. What impact will you have?
- Provide eCommerce expertise and thought leadership to our clients, building credible relationships with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactively seek and identify new opportunities where Elastic Path can offer additional services and potentially support the Sales team in closing target clients.
- Assist in the sales process, supporting the transition of projects from Sales to Global Services / our partner network - beginning at either the presales or discovery phase, all the way through implementation.
- Enable our customers and partners by being the go-to person from the functional perspective
- Provide eCommerce, deep functional, and technical application expertise to our clients and partners.
- Build and maintain strong client and partner relationships to ensure good stakeholder management.
- Help identify business solutions documented in requirements and high-level design for eCommerce software solutions based on Elastic Path software.
- Work as part of a team to define gap analysis and estimates.
- Elicit, investigate, analyze and document the client's business requirements (either directly or working with our partners)
- Create appropriate requirements specification documentation as required to support the Agile development processes (again, either directly or working with our partners)
- Ensure proper understanding of the requirements so that solutions are delivered and implemented according to clients' expectations.
- Work with software delivery team (QA, architects, and developers) to complete implementation of requirements.
- Coordinate business user feedback on a per iteration basis
- Work with our clients on their evolution strategy. Whether that's helping existing clients use our products' existing features to support their new/changing business requirements, or enhance their eCommerce solutions as new product features are developed by Elastic Path Product Development.
Working at Elastic Path can provide you with an opportunity to see some great parts of the world! Our Senior Functional Specialist can travel up to 50% of the time and we want to be sure you're more than comfortable with that, heck, we bet it even excites you...What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
Who we are:
- A degree, with 5 + years as a full-time IT business analyst in an external consulting or professional services environment.
- Proven experience in working with complex eCommerce integration projects.
- Experience with SAP Hybris, Commerce Tools, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), and/or similar.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, demands, and priorities, simultaneously.
- Extensive experience with:
- planning and running discovery/ inception workshops.
- eliciting and capturing business requirements by building Use Cases/User Stories.
- the full software development life cycle, using agile methodologies.
- Skilled at ensuring that a development team is fed with the correct level of detail at the right time.
- Skilled at delivering solutions involving enterprise application integrations.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world's leading brands, such as Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading enterprises. We pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Our vision is to empower everyone to bring brilliant commerce visions to life.
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others.
We are on a mission to be the most innovative technology company.Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by. The Perks?
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. You can check out our specific perks by geography on our careers page . Apply Now!
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted - however they choose to identify.