What We're Building
Spare is on a mission to accelerate the shift towards efficient and autonomous mobility by enabling anyone to plan, launch, scale, and analyze a smart transport network in seconds. We’re cultivating greener, more transit-friendly cities by deploying the next generation in public transport: on-demand transport. Whether that’s with the largest integrated on-demand transport service in North America, being the first on-demand service in Japan, or the first on-demand service above the Arctic Circle in Norway, our platform is powering transport globally.
What does the future of transportation look like to you?
How you will make an impact as an Account Executive at Spare 👊
We are looking for someone who is passionate about mobility and about bringing new mobility services to communities across North America. This is an opportunity for you to build relationships with senior leaders of government and transit agencies and lead the growth of cutting-edge technology that powers the future of transportation.
- Grow and build your network in the transportation space, working with transit system owners and operators across the United States and Canada
- Collaborate with our team to uncover creative solutions to closing business, and build healthy pipelines
- Listen to customers, identify what success means to them, and drive growth by helping them achieve their goals with the Spare Platform
- Deeply understand agencies’ technology needs and priorities and work with our product team to ensure that the features and tools we develop deliver value to our customers
- Continually strive to investigate our customers' goals, educating and guiding them through the sales journey to ensure their success
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure a healthy pipeline of customer renewals
- Support other aspects of the customer experience by developing training content, communications, marketing materials, and coordinating revenue and lead-generating events
- Work in Vancouver, and travel across North America to meet current and potential customers.
Why this role is perfect for you 👌
- You are excited by the possibilities of sustainable, on-demand transportation and you want to learn more
- You are creative about filling and managing your pipeline, diligent about your sales process, and have the ability to take initiative and produce results
- You are focused on your goals and are methodical when tracking your own metrics
- You believe you will thrive working in a SaaS start-up, selling to enterprise organizations or government
- You are technically proficient in demonstrating software in an easy-to-understand way
- You are an educator by nature. You are compelling in your sales pitch, listen to your customers' pain points, and effectively communicate Spare's value proposition to all levels
- You have experience successfully closing large complex deals amid a mix of new business, established accounts and channel management.
🚍Bonus if you have previously worked in transportation or mobility!
What’s it like to work at Spare 🤔?
We strive to build a diverse company full of inclusive, fun, hard-working people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. We look for the kind of people who are dedicated to going above and beyond and will build up the team as a whole by helping each team member achieve their own individual goals.
Spare is for the creative, the personal, the passionate, the uncompromising, and those who want to truly understand the impact transportation has on daily life. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in where we are headed.
What we offer
🏠Work from anywhere - anytime!
🏔Downtown Vancouver Offices/Subsidized co-working spaces available
⚕️Health Benefits Plan
💻Brand new Macbook
🏋️♀️ Gym Access for Vancouver-based employees
🎉Monthly socials and other organized events
🥪Employee-lead Lunch & learns
👥Monthly 1:1s and Performance Reviews to keep you on track
🌎A team that's changing the world!
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Sales and Marketing