Permanent Reference code
:125650 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kitchener, ON; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
• Assist clients with the development and implementation of comprehensive security architectures for cyber operations, including technologies such as SIEM, SOAR, EDR, ticketing system, incident management systems.
• Assess current security measures and identify areas for improvement to ensure the client's information assets are protected, with particular focus on cyber operations.
• Design and oversee the implementation of security solutions, including SIEM, SOAR, EDR, Threat Intelligence, incident management systems, etc. for our clients.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate security measures into the overall IT infrastructure.
• Conduct regular cyber operations assessments, identifying gaps and areas of improvement towards to design and implementation of advanced cyber operations capabilities.
• Stay abreast of emerging security threats, technologies, and industry best practices to proactively advice clients on their cyber operations strategy.
• Provide guidance and mentorship to junior security professionals.About the team
Deloitte Cyber helps organizations perform better, solving complex problems so they can build confident futures. Smarter, faster, more connected futures-for business, for people, and for the planet. As a recognized leader in cybersecurity consulting, Deloitte Cyber can help better align cyber risk strategy and investments with strategic business priorities, improve threat awareness and visibility, and strengthen our clients' ability to thrive in the face of cyber incidents. Using human insight, technological innovation and comprehensive cyber solutions, we manage cyber everywhere, so society can go anywhere.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field.
• Proven experience as a Security Architect with focus on cyber operations, with at least 2 years in a senior/team lead role.
• In-depth knowledge of cyber operations, security operation centers (SOC) and associated technologies and processes.
• Strong understanding of security frameworks, standards, and compliance requirements (ISO 27001, NIST, etc.).
• Proficient in security architecture design and implementation.
• Hands-on experience with security operations tools and technologies (SIEM, SOAR, EDR, Threat Intelligence, incident management systems).
• Excellent communication, client/stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills.
• Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or equivalent is an asset.
The following additional skills will be considered an asset:
• Experience in cloud security and working with cloud service providers.
• Familiarity with DevSecOps practices.
• Knowledge of security in emerging technologies like IoT and Generative AI.Total Rewards
The salary range for this position is $125,000 - $231,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Computer Science, Developer, Consulting, Cyber Security, Information Security, Technology, Security
Management and Executive