Senior QA Automation Engineer - Canada Drives
Canada Drives is completely changing the car buying experience ...for the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online!
This is an opportunity to join the team that is at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. Be an important part of building the technology that provides customers with a 100% online purchasing experience--from start to finish--including delivery right to their door! Experiencesome of this exciting technology in action at CanadaDrives.ca !
We are a growing, high-energy company with an ambitious technical roadmap to build exciting and innovative new products--read about us on TechCrunch !
Come and realize your true potential at Canada Drives!
This is a 1-year contract, work from home position based in India with the possibility of Canadian visa sponsorship for top performers in the future.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and maintain the QA Automation framework using Selenium webdriver/Rest Assured/TestNG/Maven/Cucumber
- Write new scripts and update existing test automation scripts using Java for automated testing
- Troubleshoot automated test failures, reduce false positives and perform regular automation maintenance
- Schedule daily automation tests using Jenkins and analyze the results
- Perform functional and performance testing of REST API services using JMeter
- Track and control the testing execution in tools such as Jira.
- Manage testing documentation such as Testing Scenarios and Cases
- Accurately report on testing execution progress and statuses
- Document defects and bug details, and collaborate with Developers, Admins, and Functional Analysts to resolve issues quickly
- Adopt Agile principles and methods, and participate in release and sprint planning and execution
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Test Automation using Selenium Web driver/Rest Assured
- Minimum of 5 years experience with programming in Java.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining CI systems such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with CRM's, specifically Salesforce (Development or Administration)
- Knowledge with BDD Tools like Cucumber
- Knowledge of AWS and running automated tests in the cloud
- Experience/Certification on Scaled Agile Framework.
What's in it for you?
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! We offer a highly competitive salary in addition to providing our employees with continuous training and development.
We currently have a team of highly motivated and talented IT professionals and the only thing we are missing is you. If you are ready to join an ambitious and growing company then please apply today and we look forward to hearing from you.