*Remote based opportunity that is open to any candidate in Canada or the USA*
As an Architect specializing in Marketing Automation, you will be responsible for understanding clients' business challenges and requirements, developing solutions and providing recommendations based on best practices for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and Salesforce transformational projects. You will be leveraging these tools to solution and implement lead capture, lead scoring, lead management, and customer nurture journeys via email, web, mobile and social. You possess a sound Marketing brain, but at heart you are a technologist who has a passion for implementing tools that automate marketing and sales initiatives. You will be expected to work with the Salesforce platform - specifically SFMC, Pardot and/or core CRM implementations and related technologies.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction on Demand is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related technology field
- 8+ years of Marketing and/or technology consulting experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation technologies, specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud (required) and Pardot (ideal)
- 5+ years of supporting experience of CRM/SFA systems. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts and best practices, especially in data segmentation, email marketing, and B2B/B2C journeys
- Knowledge of mobile, social, online advertising / retargeting, and ecommerce are definite assets
- A thorough understanding of marketing/sales pipeline practices, KPIs and reporting
- Ability to interact with customers and demonstrate both business and technical skills
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Strong analytical and solutioning skills
- Highly effective communicator, with strong presentation and client training skills
- Experience with the development lifecycle (business process design, build sprints, documentation, QA and UAT strategy, deployment, and troubleshooting / support)
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables and meet tight deadlines
- Certification/s in Marketing Cloud required.
- Certification/s in Pardot and/or Salesforce a plus.
- Play a key role in business solution design and roadmapping - including planning and leading discovery and solution sessions, gathering clients' business requirements, developing quality documentation, and designing marketing automation solutions to clients based on best practices.
- Deliver solution presentations to clients, and articulating design rationale, function strategy as it relates to business requirements, and cost drivers as it relates to accomplishing the goals set out
- Consult on best practices for marketing automation platforms and processes - including lead generation, lead nurturing, journey mapping, lead scoring / qualification and handoff to sales, CRM integration and data integration.
- Lead the implementation of proposed solutions, throughout build, testing and go-live
- Enable/train clients on the SFMC, Pardot and Salesforce.com toolset.
- Helping clients problem solve and deal with issues that arise.
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll contact you for a phone interview.
- Be able to solution and build / implement B2C MA (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) or B2B MA (Pardot), and with minimal overlord within first 3 month
- Be able to speak confidently to clients / key stakeholders, gather requirements and present technical concepts and best practices with minimal overlord within first 3 months
- Be able to drive Business Solution Design projects and own overall architecture for an implementation within the first 3-6 months
- Achieve SFMC Email Specialist Certification within first 3 months
- Achieve SFMC Social Specialist Certification within first 3-6 months
- Achieve the SFMC Consultant Certification within the first 6-9 months
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by using technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest firms and not-for-profit organizations. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on successful completion of background and reference checks.
Traction on Demand
Customer Service and Support