New Graduate Reference code:
115166 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Burlington, ON; Brossard, QC; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Kitchener, ON; Laval, QC; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Quebec City, QC; Regina, SK; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters. So what's next?! We are here to help. At Deloitte, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of clients, while leveraging a diverse and powerful network to solve our clients' most pressing concerns and complex challenges. Are you up for the challenge of leading at every level, developing a global network of colleagues, and embracing endless opportunity? If so, Deloitte is the place for you. What will your typical day look like?
Your role as a staff member at Deloitte:
• Learn Deloitte's audit innovations and methodology - you're not just reading numbers, you're understanding them.
• Interact and develop global and cross-service line relationships at every level - build a network that lasts a lifetime.
• Engrain yourself in a culture that fosters excellence - a place for you to learn, to grow, to create, to lead.
• Understand the what, how, and why of client's transactions - always be ready to act ahead.
• Explore the world with our clients - help them connect the dots.
With this said, no two days are the same. Our clients evolve and so do we. About the team
Recent graduates interested in pursuing their CPA designation are key team members from day one. Graduates are responsible for creating and nurturing positive relationships with key client contacts at every level. We know that we perform better when we connect with our clients.
You will work strategically with your team members to develop an understanding of the firm's business and the clients you are serving. You will support organizations in different industries of all sizes to help them perform better and adapt to an ever-evolving future.
Our teams make a commitment to each other to foster a collaborative and supportive environment with quality, professional development, apprenticeship, mentorship and wellness at the forefront of team delivery. Our commitment to helping each other grow and develop is strong and intentional. Enough about us, let's talk about you!
In this role, the expected qualifications are:
• Working towards the completion of an undergraduate degree and pre-requisites for entry into the CPA Professional Education Program. You also have the intention to pursue a CPA designation.
• Demonstrated leader, who takes initiative, in and out of the work environment by having strong interpersonal and team-building skills
• Energized by complex situations and working with teams to solve problems
• Proficient with data and analytics
• Outstanding communication skills, flexibility, humility, integrity and professionalism
• Excited by innovation and embraces change
• Creative thinker
• Passionate about building long lasting business relationships
• Curious and committed to continuous learning and professional development
• Experience with MS office suite (significant experience with Excel is an asset)
• Bilingualism in French and English required for Montreal, Brossard & Laval offices Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be.
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors.The next step is yours
Calgary : September 18, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Edmonton : September 18, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Halifax : September 25, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Toronto : September 18, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Vancouver : September 18, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Winnipeg : October 3, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Burlington : September 18, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Kitchener : September 18, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Moncton : September 25, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Ottawa : September 18, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Regina : September 25, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Saskatoon : September 21, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
St. John's : September 25, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET
Greater Montreal Area (Brossard, Laval or Montreal) : September 21, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET *If you are applying to one of these locations, bilingualism in French and English is required*
Quebec City: October 9, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Audit, QC, Accounting, CPA, Developer, Finance, Quality, Technology