You're looking. We're hiring. Join the family.
We embrace change and initiate opportunity â-ª We have a passion for growth â-ª We believe in spirited teamwork â-ª We have the courage to innovate
Looking for a career, not just a job? Does the idea of business leadership and community involvement excite you? Are you a natural-born trailblazer with a competitive spirit who loves to guide and build successful teams? Are you a people person obsessed with delivering world class customer service? Are you ready to explore career opportunities with one of Canada's top employers? As a Store Manager with our TELUS family, you are first and foremost a leader.
• You will develop and coach your team in delivering an incredible customer experience while driving sales goals
• You will take the lead on bringing the TELUS brand to life in your community through charitable events and outreach within your region
• You will bring a sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit to running your store
• You have a passion to push performance and thrive in an exciting environment
• You understand accountability in all its forms and aren't afraid of it
• You will be given the opportunity to work with all of our brands What we offer you:
• Incredibly satisfying compensation, regular bonuses, contests and incentives
• Comprehensive benefits
• TELUS pension and share purchase program with a generous company contribution
• Discounts on products and services
• A supportive culture which promotes recognition and feedback
• Opportunities and support for growth and development
• A chance to play a dynamic role in giving back to your community
Qualifications - External You will be successful if you are...
a self-starter ï¿ motivated ï¿ engaging ï¿ goal-oriented ï¿ inspiring ï¿ adaptable ï¿ ready for a career ï¿ positive ï¿ supportive
ï¿ team player ï¿ eager ï¿ resilient You're the kind of person who is:
• Confident to be creative, use good judgement and focus on what matters most to our business
• Inspiring to others through your guidance, communication and relationship building skills
• Positive in your attitude and energy and able to adapt to everyday changes
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed and not afraid to try
• Willing to contact existing and prospective customers by both telephone and text message
• Passionate about retail and obsess about the details which reflects in how you run your business
• Able to use customer relationship management software to record and track progress
• Connected with the community and able to inspire others to follow
• Passionate about learning, sharing and developing
• Relentlessly focused on rallying others to achieve common goals
• Thriving on continuous improvement as both a people leader and team member What it's like to work at our stores? Hear what our team members had to say!
"The company not only cares for their team members, but also goes above and beyond for their clients and communities, continuously giving back and lending a helping hand through initiatives like Give Where We Live."
- Hannah C., Bayers Lake
"I enjoy working at TELUS because the people and the store environment allowed it to bring out the best in me."
- Hassan R., Metrotown CES
"I love working for Koodo. The culture here is amazing and it's extremely valuable to work for a company that shares the same values as I do."
- Joselina S., Devonshire Mall
"I also learned quickly that your co-workers aren't just your co-workers - they quickly become your family. It may sound kind of cliché, but it's true. Working at TELUS/Koodo really does give you the opportunity to develop into a meaningful career and not just another retail job."
- Jeremy D., Cornwall Square
''I am proud to work for a company that encourages independence and confidence when it comes to business decisions. I manage my point of sale as if it belonged to me."
- Laurence P., Carrefour de l'Estrie We can't wait for you to apply!
Learn more about us! www.telus.com/careers/retail https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=mbqmykvzqjc
Sales and Marketing