Territory Sales Specialist - Residential Direct
Our Connected Home team is proud to offer our customers seamless and simple technology that fits into any lifestyle. Our fibre network supports millions of customers with high-speed Internet, TV, and Smart Home Monitoring to keep Canadians connected to the people and things that matter most. We know that our customers rely on us to provide them reliable connectivity, that is why we have made a commitment to providing the fastest and most consistent network in the areas we serve.
We are growing our Connected Home team and are looking for team members that are collaborative, digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking, and focused on delivering impact in everything they do. Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada.
Let's make your possible at Rogers.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:Join the Rogers Door-to-Door Sales Team: Be the Face of Connection!
We are excited to deliver best in class customer experiences and seeking passionate individuals who can connect with our customers in the field and champion Rogers services through door-to-door sales
in Newfoundland (St.John's & Mount Pearl Area) What's in It for you:
We're all about investing in our team members, offering fantastic benefits and perks, such as:
Your Adventure Awaits- What You Will Do:
- Uncapped Earning Potential: Receive a competitive base pay, commissions, and a vehicle allowance - top performers rake in six figures!
- Guaranteed Commission: Kickstart with a $3,000 guaranteed commission in your first month.
- Wealth Accumulation: Benefit from a great pension plan, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA), and company matched share purchase program options
- Enjoy the Perks: Employee discounts that can offer up to 50% off our Rogers & Fido products and services
- Health: Quick access to one of the best flex health & dental benefits, Parental Leave & Top Up, Mental Health and Support benefits- 100% coverage, Employee and Family Assistance Program benefits
- Healthcare from Home: Connect with healthcare professionals through a virtual walk-in clinic.
- Stay Fit: No-cost fitness membership with access to virtual classes
- Giving Back: Rogers Gives Together is our company's employee giving and volunteer program which offers choice, flexibility, and opportunities for our teams to give back where we live, work and play
- Learn and Grow: We invest in our people to unleash their potential so we can win as a team! We are committed to developing our teams and staying ahead of the trends through in-person training, virtual courses, mentorship, coaching and collaboration.
- Commitment to Diversity: We all bring something different, and we know what makes us different makes us great. We have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion with employee resource groups supporting equity-deserving groups including groups representing People of Colour, 2SLGBTQ+, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women.
What You Bring:
- On-the-Go Sales: Sell a fantastic range of products, including Wireless, Cable, Hi-Speed Internet, Home Phone, directly to customers at their homes.
- Sales Dynamo: Act on provided leads and spark new residential sales in your territory.
- Face of Rogers: Represent Rogers with pride, both in the field, at special events and to follow up on customer inquiries.
- Market Specialist: Share your insights on market trends to help us fine-tune our sales strategies
- Customer Connection: Build friendly and professional relationships with customers, ensuring their post-sales questions are promptly answered.
- Employee Commitment: Conduct business in line with the Rogers Business Code of Conduct with safety as a top priority.
- Sales Star Power: Proven ability to thrive in a sales environment, working independently to achieve strategic goals.
- Motivated Mojo: High motivation, excellent interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
- Solution Focus: Negotiation skills with the ability to handle objections with style.
- Flexible Schedule: Availability to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet customer needs.
- Weather Ready: Comfortable working in various weather conditions.
- On-the-Road Ready: Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle for daily use.
As part of our recruitment process, candidates will need to complete and successfully pass a criminal background check and driver's abstract. Apply now andembark on this exciting door-to-door adventure together!
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 22 Austin Street,PO Box 8596 (896), St. John's, NL
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Door-to-door
Requisition ID: 286151
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes:Sales & Marketing
St. John's, NL, CA Mount Pearl, NL, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Equity, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology, Finance, Sales
Information Technology Other