Test Automation Developer # 60738 About the Job:
Mindwire is seeking a skilled candidate will be part of the Network Node team involved in the delivery of software solutions to validate latest vehicle network technologies for our valued Private Sector client. You will develop automated test tools, libraries, and scripts; and maintain automated execution of test suites as well as
The position is located in Ottawa/Oakville/Waterloo
Work Environment - Hybrid Responsibilities:
• Interface with development and test teams to understand feature functionality and testing requirements Requirements and Qualifications:
• Devise test scenarios and implement automated test suites for maximum coverage
• Develop and maintain software tools and features to assist in automated testing
• Triage test failures from automated test systems
• Contribute to team deliverables through involvement in agile scrum development sprints
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field How to Apply:
• 1-7 years of experience in test automation development
• 1-7 years of experience in Python development and object-oriented design
• Experience in maintaining automated execution of large number of tests and triaging test results
• Experience working in an embedded system environment would be a bonus.
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Mindwire Systems Ltd., you can apply online through the button on the top right.
Please email Jordan at Jordan.Krusch @mindwire.ca We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.